Each year the Miami International Boat Show is held in February at the Miami Marine Stadium Park & Basin. MTI is gearing up to show fans and customers some of the incredible boats that can be purchased. Read the article below to find out which MTI models will be shown off at this year’s 2020 edition of the show. Get ready to see some of the best performance catamarans on the water!
When the Miami International Boat Show invades the Sunshine State Feb. 13-17, the in-water docks at the Miami Marine Stadium Park & Basin on Virginia Key will be robust with big-muscle machinery. Powerboat Nation asked many of the high-performance exhibitors which models they plan to show off at the 2020 edition of the show. Here’s what they told us.
MTI Miami Boat Show Lineup
At press time, the Wentzville, MO-based builder of performance catamarans and luxury center console vee hulls was planning to show off the following models in Miami:
- Two 42Vs, both powered by quad 450s.
- A 57V with five 450s—the company’s very first quint-powered craft.
- A 340X catamaran powered by twin 450Rs.
- Two 390X catamarans, one of which is being delivered to longtime MTI customer Jake Nossaman.
- MTI will also be delivering a 48 Pleasure catamaran to customer John Caldwell at the show; it’s powered by Mercury Racing 1350/1100 engines.